We are a group of creative, vibrant people of all age groups, professions, nationalities and religions who believe in the art and power of collective prayer!
We call ourselves The CTzens!
Come, join us! 🙂
Connect-Ticket (CT) is a fun, vibrant and committed group of people across the globe who believe goodness is fashionable. The members call themselves CTzens who see prayer as a science and an art. If you have ever wanted to experience the power of collective prayer and collective energy, you will see it in this amazing group!
Connect-Ticket started as a newspaper column by journalist-editor R Sridhar, and later transformed to become the Connect-Ticket Group in 2001. Over the years, the group has catered to innumerable requests for support either in the form of prayers, counselling, donations, guidance, education, volunteerism, or just plain simple hand-holding. It's as simple as that.
- Are you a law-abiding citizen who feels like doing good and contributing towards society?
- Do you feel that you can contribute in a small silent way, and can participate if given the right forum?
- Do you believe that the intention to pray is more important than technique?
Connect-Ticket is that kind of a forum. CT believes that the intention to pray is more important than the technique of praying. It doesn’t matter what religion you belong to, or even if you are an atheist or agnostic. All that's required is your intention to help someone.
- CT is headquartered in Mumbai, India.
- It has members across the world belonging to different demographics, professions and cultures. Membership is free and open to all.
- The group is secular and does not propagate any cult or religion.
- It allows you to donate your time and energy in whatever form you choose – through prayer, money, time, volunteerism, or just being there to counsel.
- There is no compulsion whatsoever.
- You can choose how you want to contribute.
- CT has no rules or regulations.
- It is simply a goodness network!
The power of collective prayer at CT is seen in its loving egroup through which majority of members are connected to each other. Prayer requests are posted here through which remarkable transformations take place.
At times encouraging mails and empathy received from strangers across the world, is enough for support. Some pray by lighting lamps at their home altars, a few who are therapists offer remedies and solutions. Then the founder, R. Sridhar offers tips on Personal Energy Management (PEM) and initiates a special Creative Visualisation (CV) process. You receive this all of this under one forum! Isn’t that cool?
Watch Sridhar speak about how Connect-Ticket got formed, and the transformations it has witnessed in so many lives across the world.